Why Clarion Call
Clarion Call is an initiative of the IIM Calcutta Alumni Association (IIMCAA) MUMBAI to promote entrepreneurship in the start-up ecosystem in India. It is conducted in the form of a business contest for start-ups to attract best of early-stage start-ups and founders across the country.
1. Attract and invite the best of start-ups, across categories
2. Get the best of Angels, Investors, Industry experts and Enterprises focused on serving early-stage companies to interact and engage with these start-ups and also be part of the evaluation & assessment process to select the best
3. Show case top 10+ start-ups to Angel Networks, Seed funds, Angel Investors and other early-stage investors for fund raise opportunities for their ventures
4. Invite esteemed IIMC Alumni across the globe, who are keen to mentor and/or invest as an angel to shape up these start-ups for successful scale up and play an important role in supporting the eco system
5. Bring in all eco-system players like Incubators, Accelerators, Seed funds, Angel Network, Angel Investors, Mentors/Advisors, service/tech infrastructure providers together on to Clarion Call platform to network with IIMC ALUMNI Network and support the start-ups as well
6. Taking Clarion Call forward as a platform to keep the Startup Ecosystem and the IIMC Alumni Network CONNECTED so as to get the best out of both these worlds